Nevada County’s long fought-for renovation of its courthouse has been indefinite delayed via a decision by the Judicial Council, the policy-making body for the state’s judicial branch.
Nevada County Courthouse indefinitely postponed
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Iwo Jima veteran knows some stories too tough to share
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space