Nevada County’s long fought-for renovation of its courthouse has been indefinite delayed via a decision by the Judicial Council, the policy-making body for the state’s
Nevada County Courthouse indefinitely postponed
Trending in: Ticker
- Grass Valley city employee arrested in connection with theft
- Nevada County Ananda Village mourns founder Swami Kriyananda
- Man faces murder charges in Englebright boating deaths
- Recent Nevada Union grad falls 70-foot at Oregon Creek near Camptonville.
- Protesters gather against elephant rides at Nevada County fair