Growing up in Nevada County, when I wanted to catch a catfish, I used chicken liver as bait. My father and I would get the liver from Holiday Market in Penn Valley, go over to Lake Wildwood and reel in giant catfish from the small man-made lake.
Te’o’s plight circled by media sharks
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Verizon tower dispute persists
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- Nevada City woman allegedly embezzled from children’s services nonprofit