The Wild and Scenic Film Festival, which concluded its 11th three-day event Sunday, brought an increase in traffic into Grass Valley and Nevada City, positively impacting lodging facilities and some restaurants.
Businesses give economic impact of Wild and Scenic mixed reviews
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Mom reports stolen truck, weapons and cash
- He made it! The ultimate HALO - 128,000 foot freefall from space
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Lake Tahoe’s giant goldfish spark interest