The Higgins Diggins Lions Club will host its third annual Crab and Shrimp Feed on February 15 and 16 at the Higgins Lions Community Center on Magnolia Road in South Nevada County - one mile east of Bear River High School. The doors will open at 5:30 p.m. both Friday and Saturday nights for no-host cocktails. Dinner will be served from 6:30 to 8 p.m. including spaghetti with meat sauce, salad and garlic bread plus all the crab and shrimp you can eat! The price is only $35 per person. All proceeds from the fundraising event go to scholarships for local students and other community projects.
Lions Club to host annual Crab and Shrimp Feed
Trending in: Ticker
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space