Federal marshals arrested a high-risk sex offender who had failed to register, and allegedly discovered a “decent amount” of methamphetamine in his vehicle, Wednesday afternoon.
- Fire units contain structure fire near Grass Valley clinic
- Nevada County Sheriff’s Office arrests man on possession of burglary tools after altercation
- Nevada County biomass plant optimal sites ID’d
- Animal Control seizes horses from property due to alleged neglect
- Nevada City Council votes to restrict use of holiday lights on downtown buildings