Federal marshals arrested a high-risk sex offender who had failed to register, and allegedly discovered a “decent amount” of methamphetamine in his vehicle, Wednesday afternoon.
- Nevada County Supervisor Terry Lamphier issues statement regarding criminal investigation
- YubaNet: ‘Web-page visit’ not what it seems in Lamphier investigation
- Three arrested in connection with burglary attempt
- New roundabout set for Sutton Way
- Sheriff’s office: Lamphier under investigation for alleged possession of child porn