Regarding gun control: Safety locks and backgrounds checks would help, but ignore the underlying motives for indiscriminate assaults. We don’t need proof to believe that
Time to examine underlying motives behind gun violence
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Verizon tower dispute persists
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Update: Arrests, warrants in investor fraud case
- Man arrested after reportedly trying to retrieve stolen goods