2,700 people were without power in the Alta Sierra area from 10:17 a.m. to just before noon today. Power was restored to all customers, said Brandi Ehlers, PG&E spokeswoman. The cause is unknown at present, but more information will be released when made available. “We are currently investigating the cause,” said Brandi Ehlers, spokeswoman, Pacific Gas and Electric. Check back in with the Union for further details.
Power restored to Alta Sierra after outage
Trending in: Ticker
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- New Alta Sierra cafe to open despite challenges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space
- Water managers prepare for heavy spring runoff
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game