Nevada City Police officers arrested a 20-year-old man as he allegedly tried to peddle a piece of jewelry he had stolen from a vehicle just a few nights before to a local jewelry store owner.
Nevada City Police arrest man in connection with vehicle burglaries
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Passenger killed in single-vehicle crash near Gold Run