Nevada City Police officers arrested a 20-year-old man as he allegedly tried to peddle a piece of jewelry he had stolen from a vehicle just a few nights before to a local jewelry store owner.
Nevada City Police arrest man in connection with vehicle burglaries
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Iwo Jima veteran knows some stories too tough to share
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space