The first four words of the second amendment are: “A well ordered militia...” Does anyone seriously believe that any of the over 70 school killings since 1990 were perpetrated by a member of a “well organized militia?” Can we not all agree that technologically advanced weapons should only be in the hands of people we expect to protect us: Armed Forces, National Guard and Police? And that the general non-military population, with it’s sprinkling of invisible murderous sociopaths, should have no access to these gadgets?
Advanced weapons in the wrong hands
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Stolen flag replaced in time for 9/11 memorial
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop
- Nevada City man arrested in Napa County on pot charges