The first four words of the second amendment are: “A well ordered militia...” Does anyone seriously believe that any of the over 70 school killings since 1990 were perpetrated by a member of a “well organized militia?” Can we not all agree that technologically advanced weapons should only be in the hands of people we expect to protect us: Armed Forces, National Guard and Police? And that the general non-military population, with it’s sprinkling of invisible murderous sociopaths, should have no access to these gadgets?
Advanced weapons in the wrong hands
Trending in: Ticker
- He made it! The ultimate HALO - 128,000 foot freefall from space
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Grass Valley man charged with kidnapping
- Siblings brave flames to escape Tyler Fire
- YubaNet founder released from immigration detention
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges