Regarding Mr. Lown’s remarks that “It’s offensive to think that poor people are paying to defend these formerly rich people in order to get restitution for other rich people,” we find that Mr. Lown is himself offensive and has obviously not done his homework on the investors (victims) in this case.
Regarding friendship, trust and betrayal
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Verizon tower dispute persists
- Stolen flag replaced in time for 9/11 memorial
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder