When children are removed from their families because of abuse and neglect, they become “dependents” of the court and enter into a 12 to 18
Volunteer to be a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA)
Trending in: Ticker
- Grass Valley officials cringe as North Auburn Wal-Mart clears development hurdle
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Stolen flag replaced in time for 9/11 memorial
- Grass Valley man arrested in suspected burglary, arson
- Grass Valley man arrested in alleged attempted metal theft