The Palestine-Israel Working Group of Nevada County (PIWG) advocates for human rights, equality and justice for all in Palestine and Israel. Open to the public, the group meets at 7 p.m. on the second Tuesday of each month at the Peace Center of Nevada County, 216 B Main Street in Nevada City.
The Palestine-Israel Working Group of Nevada County sponsored by Peace Center
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Verizon tower dispute persists
- Stolen flag replaced in time for 9/11 memorial