A Grass Valley man arrested for allegedly arranging to have sex with underage girls has pleaded no contest to three charges in return for a possible sentence of three years. Samuel Joseph Luti, 20 at the time, was arrested at a local motel Sept. 28, 2011, where he allegedly had arranged to have sex with a 15-year-old.
Grass Valley man pleads no contest to sex charges
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Iwo Jima veteran knows some stories too tough to share
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space