TRUCKEE — Conservation groups Friday morning announced the purchase and protection from development of the nation’s largest cross-country ski area, the 3,000-acre Royal Gorge property
Sierra Nevada land trust partners complete $11.25M Royal Gorge purchase
Trending in: Ticker
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Iwo Jima veteran knows some stories too tough to share
- Nevada City man found naked at forest marijuana grow site
- Alleged serial killer on trial linked to skull found in Nevada County