TRUCKEE — Conservation groups Friday morning announced the purchase and protection from development of the nation’s largest cross-country ski area, the 3,000-acre Royal Gorge property
Sierra Nevada land trust partners complete $11.25M Royal Gorge purchase
Trending in: Ticker
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Grass Valley man arrested in alleged attempted metal theft
- Reward offered for abandoned puppies
- Nevada County climber survives 60-foot drop from Tahoe cliff