The next Nevada County Healing Through Grief Support Group meeting will be open to newcomers from 6 to 8 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 10 and Thursday, Jan. 17 at the FREED office, 117 New Mohawk Rd., Suite C in Nevada City. Anyone who has experienced a significant emotional loss, whether current or from the past, is welcome. There is no charge to participate. For more information, visit www.lossandgrief.org.
Healing through loss and grief support group welcomes new members
Trending in: Ticker
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Film star Debra Winger in Nevada County to promote fracking documentary
- Trio arrested after reportedly stealing taxi
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Proposed Grass Valley shopping center bad for small business?
- Jaguar totaled after GPS leads couple into Nevada County mudhole
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death
- Candidate filing creates race for Nevada County Superintendent of Schools