The next Nevada County Healing Through Grief Support Group meeting will be open to newcomers from 6 to 8 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 10 and Thursday, Jan. 17 at the FREED office, 117 New Mohawk Rd., Suite C in Nevada City. Anyone who has experienced a significant emotional loss, whether current or from the past, is welcome. There is no charge to participate. For more information, visit www.lossandgrief.org.
Healing through loss and grief support group welcomes new members
Trending in: Ticker
- Eric Meyer trial goes to jury
- Narcotics detectives arrest Nevada City man on heroin, ammunition charges
- More than 50 butane canisters present at site of Alta Sierra Drive blaze
- Sheriff: Narcotics officer cleared of misconduct after months-long investigation
- Grass Valley man arrested in Auburn shooting