The next Nevada County Healing Through Grief Support Group meeting will be open to newcomers from 6 to 8 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 10 and Thursday, Jan. 17 at the FREED office, 117 New Mohawk Rd., Suite C in Nevada City. Anyone who has experienced a significant emotional loss, whether current or from the past, is welcome. There is no charge to participate. For more information, visit www.lossandgrief.org.
Healing through loss and grief support group welcomes new members
Trending in: Ticker
- Nevada County man dies in La Barr Meadows Road crash
- Beale airman arrested in child sex sting
- Cynthia Hren: Lunch with Donald Trump
- Penn Valley committee weighs school closure amid deficit spending, declining enrollment
- Beyond The County: 3 Clinton emails missing from report, Sanders accepts Ky. primary, Drug implant approved by FDA