Child Advocates of Nevada County will be holding its annual Holiday See’s candy sale through Dec. 24. The See’s store is located in the Pine Creek center on Freeman Lane next to Dollar Tree. Look for the signs. Store hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily until Christmas. The sale of See’s candy is the organization’s biggest fundraiser and all proceeds benefit Child Advocates’ programs to help Nevada County’s children grow up free from abuse and neglect. For additional information or for quantity or business sales, contact their office at (530) 265-9550, ext. 221.
- 32 arrested in Sutter County sex sting
- All in the family: Mother Truckers, Natural Selection, and now The Country Store
- Refusing to ghost: Documentary chonicles 'Little Town of Washington'
- Motorcycle gang member fatally shot on I-80 near Truckee
- Two cases against Milhous set for trial in Nevada County next year