Child Advocates of Nevada County will be holding its annual Holiday See’s candy sale through Dec. 24. The See’s store is located in the Pine Creek center on Freeman Lane next to Dollar Tree. Look for the signs. Store hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily until Christmas. The sale of See’s candy is the organization’s biggest fundraiser and all proceeds benefit Child Advocates’ programs to help Nevada County’s children grow up free from abuse and neglect. For additional information or for quantity or business sales, contact their office at (530) 265-9550, ext. 221.
See's cand sale benefits Child Advocates
Trending in: Ticker
- Byers Enterprises installs solar panels in Mill St. building
- State to fund Nevada County Courthouse feasibility study
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley's Gold Country Hearing is loud and clear
- Blue Lead Mine appeal on tap for vote Tuesday at Nevada County supervisors meeting
- George Boardman: Nevada City lets everybody else in the county do the firefighting