A Grass Valley man remains in custody in county jail after allegedly hitting his partner and tying her up so she couldn’t leave their residence.
December 17, 2012 | Back to: Ticker
Domestic violence charges lead to arrest
Trending in: Ticker
- Grass Valley officials cringe as North Auburn Wal-Mart clears development hurdle
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- Blue Star Mothers honor Marines with dedication of Gold Star Memorial Bridge
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup