A Grass Valley man remains in custody in county jail after allegedly hitting his partner and tying her up so she couldn’t leave their residence.
December 17, 2012 | Back to: Ticker
Domestic violence charges lead to arrest
Trending in: Ticker
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Grass Valley man arrested in suspected burglary, arson
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Grass Valley woman arrested allegedly fleeing shoplifting incident
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Nevada City man found dead in American River canyon
- Nevada County man accused of molesting girls held to answer on 10 counts
- Natividad: Thank you, Nevada County, from my family to yours
- Motorcyclist involved in wreck arrested on warrants
- Nevada City, Grass Valley hope to salvage future from Consolidated’s ‘big flip’ on shared fire services