A Grass Valley man remains in custody in county jail after allegedly hitting his partner and tying her up so she couldn’t leave their residence.
Domestic violence charges lead to arrest
Trending in: Ticker
- Grass Valley man arrested in suspected burglary, arson
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Nevada County Ananda Village mourns founder Swami Kriyananda
- Grass Valley officials cringe as North Auburn Wal-Mart clears development hurdle
- Westbound I-70 Tunnel blasting to cause delays through spring, summer
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- Drugs reportedly found strapped under Reno woman’s vehicle
- Grass Valley man facing sex assault charges
- Penn Valley wreck leaves man in critical condition
- Nevada County Christian Youth Organization travels to Peru for two weeks