A Grass Valley man remains in custody in county jail after allegedly hitting his partner and tying her up so she couldn’t leave their residence.
December 17, 2012 | Back to: Ticker
Domestic violence charges lead to arrest
Trending in: Ticker
- Nevada City Tri Counties Bank robber still at-large
- 'Dorsey Marketplace' formal application submitted to Grass Valley
- Nevada County jail time can offer 'second chances'
- Valentina's Organic Bistro & Bakery: come for the food, stay for the love
- Trail's open: Bear Yuba Land Trust hosts grand opening at Black Swan Ranch