A Grass Valley man remains in custody in county jail after allegedly hitting his partner and tying her up so she couldn’t leave their residence.
Domestic violence charges lead to arrest
Trending in: Ticker
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Grass Valley man arrested in suspected burglary, arson
- Nevada City woman allegedly embezzled from children’s services nonprofit
- Grass Valley officials cringe as North Auburn Wal-Mart clears development hurdle
- Penn Valley wreck leaves man in critical condition
- Police blotter: Home invasion robbery reported in Camptonville
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- Man offered plea deal in sex case
- Conservation collaboration: Water recycled for training use by firefighters