A Grass Valley man remains in custody in county jail after allegedly hitting his partner and tying her up so she couldn’t leave their residence.
Domestic violence charges lead to arrest
Trending in: Ticker
- Pot grower arraigned on water diversion, pollution charges
- True West Magazine: Grass Valley named best architecturally preserved Western town
- Local fire units quash residential fire (VIDEO)
- GV man arrested in connection with coffeehouse break-in, sex assault charges
- Lake Wildwood burglary suspect sought