On Dec. 13 in this column, Tom Woods asked, “Is it ethical to raise taxes on those who can really afford it and are just sitting on the money or restricting funds to those who have nothing?”
What money are we ‘sitting on?’
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- New Alta Sierra cafe to open despite challenges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space