For weeks now, there has been nothing in The Union about Frankie, the little dog that was beaten, shot and left to starve or die from his assault. This is a county that is rich in animal advocacy, yet we haven’t read any updates on Placer Sheriff Department’s progress toward arrest and indictment of the perpetrator.
Judge us by our treatment of animals
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- New Alta Sierra cafe to open despite challenges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space