For weeks now, there has been nothing in The Union about Frankie, the little dog that was beaten, shot and left to starve or die from his assault. This is a county that is rich in animal advocacy, yet we haven’t read any updates on Placer Sheriff Department’s progress toward arrest and indictment of the perpetrator.
Judge us by our treatment of animals
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Mom reports stolen truck, weapons and cash
- He made it! The ultimate HALO - 128,000 foot freefall from space
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Lake Tahoe’s giant goldfish spark interest