After tearful testimony by his two grade-school daughters, a Penn Valley man will answer on multiple counts of child molestation, a Nevada County Superior Court judge has ruled.
Penn Valley man held on child molestation charges
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- New Alta Sierra cafe to open despite challenges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space