A 23-year-old Nevada County woman was pulled from beneath her vehicle early Thursday morning, transported to a Grass Valley Hospital, released and cited for intoxicated driving, according to public safety and hospital officials.
Nevada City woman pinned under vehicle survives rollover
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Stolen flag replaced in time for 9/11 memorial
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop
- Nevada City man arrested in Napa County on pot charges