A 23-year-old Nevada County woman was pulled from beneath her vehicle early Thursday morning, transported to a Grass Valley Hospital, released and cited for intoxicated driving, according to public safety and hospital officials.
Nevada City woman pinned under vehicle survives rollover
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Mom reports stolen truck, weapons and cash
- He made it! The ultimate HALO - 128,000 foot freefall from space
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Lake Tahoe’s giant goldfish spark interest