CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) — A Nevada woman who survived six frigid days in the mountains said Monday she had asked her boyfriend not to venture out for help after their Jeep became mired in mud on a back road.
Rescued woman knew she’d never see boyfriend again
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Iwo Jima veteran knows some stories too tough to share
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space