In response to your article published Nov. 30, “Half of charity donations lost to overhead,” I agree with the advice that donors must understand how donations are used; however, I must set the record straight on Habitat for Humanity because we do not spend any donations on overhead.
Setting the record straight
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Mom reports stolen truck, weapons and cash
- He made it! The ultimate HALO - 128,000 foot freefall from space
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?