The hairiest experience Chuck Langrill ever had while he was out “Sasquatching” in the Sierra Nevada took place one night as he followed a riverbed into the mountains. Searching for signs of the elusive bigfoot in the soft mud, he heard whooping vocalizations coming from both sides of a nearby valley. So like any good Sasquatch searcher, Langrill sat down and waited as the sounds got closer.
South Lake Tahoe resident searches for bigfoot near Tahoe
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop
- Nevada City man arrested in Napa County on pot charges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space