The appointment of three additional Californians to the U.S. House Committee on Agriculture will benefit the state’s farmers and ranchers, the California Farm Bureau Federation stated in a news release.
LaMalfa among ag committee appointments
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- New Alta Sierra cafe to open despite challenges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space