A Yuba City trucking company will pay $30,000 and host training sessions for its staff in the resolution of a lawsuit brought by a federal agency after a driver said he was targeted with racial slurs — allegations the company denies.
Trucking company to pay $30K to settle lawsuit
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Blue Star Mothers honor Marines with dedication of Gold Star Memorial Bridge
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Ananda’s new leader aims to continue expansion