A Yuba City trucking company will pay $30,000 and host training sessions for its staff in the resolution of a lawsuit brought by a federal agency after a driver said he was targeted with racial slurs — allegations the company denies.
Trucking company to pay $30K to settle lawsuit
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- New Alta Sierra cafe to open despite challenges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game