Sears Hometown Stores plan to hand out more than savings this holiday season. Select Sears Hometown Stores across the U.S. are collecting non-perishable food items to donate to local charities in their communities. Customers who live near Grass Valley are encouraged to stop into the Sears Hometown Store located at 129 Idaho Maryland Road and drop off items now through Dec. 29. Each person who donates a food item will receive $5 off his purchase of $50, which is valid one time per customer. The food collected will be donated to the Nevada County Food Bank.
Grass Valley Sears sponsors community food drive
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- East Grand Schools Music Program receives high acclaim