The death of a Grass Valley man who exchanged shots with Grass Valley Police Department officers was ruled a suicide, according to a news release issued by the District Attorney Cliff Newell.
Officer-involved shooting ruled suicide
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Passenger killed in single-vehicle crash near Gold Run
- Grass Valley teen arrested in San Francisco stabbing death