The death of a Grass Valley man who exchanged shots with Grass Valley Police Department officers was ruled a suicide, according to a news release issued by the District Attorney Cliff Newell.
Officer-involved shooting ruled suicide
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- New Alta Sierra cafe to open despite challenges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space