A year and a half after their arrest, charges finally have been filed against two Nevada City men who allegedly shipped marijuana to North Carolina.
- Grass Valley business owner to face additional counterfeit gold charges
- Outdoor pot ban passes first vote in Yuba County
- Sierra Science Series presents ‘Ecological Benefits of Large, Intense Wildland Fires’
- Founders of Tarptent found a world niche with ultra-light backpacking shelters
- Tree-cutting contractor defends work at Gateway Center in Penn Valley