TAHOE/TRUCKEE — Predicting how much snow will fall at Lake Tahoe is a long-held pastime of skiers, professional weather watchers, resort operators and barstool meteorologists
Study: Low snow years on rise in North America
Trending in: Ticker
- Nevada County Ananda Village mourns founder Swami Kriyananda
- Man faces murder charges in Englebright boating deaths
- Recent Nevada Union grad falls 70-foot at Oregon Creek near Camptonville.
- Protesters gather against elephant rides at Nevada County fair
- Threats to the Yuba River persist