After having his eligibility to play football in his senior season denied by the Sac-Joaquin Section, Nevada Union’s Cole Hannum just may lace up his cleats and take to the gridiron again. Or at least he has the opportunity to do so.
Army extends full-ride offer to Hannum
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Nevada City woman allegedly embezzled from children’s services nonprofit
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?