A Nevada County Superior Court judge found sufficient evidence to hold a Penn Valley man to answer on methamphetamine sales charges after a preliminary hearing
Penn Valley man to face meth sales charges
Trending in: Ticker
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- Blue Star Mothers honor Marines with dedication of Gold Star Memorial Bridge
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Grandson uses creativity to keep Farmer Brown’s Trading Post thriving
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?