Garret Migliozzi has been running cross country for six years, but it wasn’t until last season that he truly found his stride. Now that stride has carried him all the way to the CIF State meet.
Finding his stride
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- New Alta Sierra cafe to open despite challenges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space