County officials are worried that the price of defending three people accused of multiple counts of real estate fraud could have adverse effects to the county’s financial health.
County budget to feel fraud case hit of $600,000
Trending in: Ticker
- Stolen flag replaced in time for 9/11 memorial
- East Grand Schools Music Program receives high acclaim
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop