County officials are worried that the price of defending three people accused of multiple counts of real estate fraud could have adverse effects to the county’s financial health.
County budget to feel fraud case hit of $600,000
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Iwo Jima veteran knows some stories too tough to share
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space