County officials are worried that the price of defending three people accused of multiple counts of real estate fraud could have adverse effects to the county’s financial health.
County budget to feel fraud case hit of $600,000
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Blue Star Mothers honor Marines with dedication of Gold Star Memorial Bridge
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Ananda’s new leader aims to continue expansion