Nevada County Sheriff’s deputies conducting a compliance check on a marijuana grow just outside Penn Valley ended up seizing guns, money and more than 100
Compliance check yields more than 100 pounds of pot
Trending in: Ticker
- Outside Inn blog highlights best of Nevada County
- Nevada City woman allegedly embezzled from children’s services nonprofit
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Change at the top: High school superintendent’s contract terminated
- Grass Valley officials cringe as North Auburn Wal-Mart clears development hurdle