Nevada County Sheriff’s deputies conducting a compliance check on a marijuana grow just outside Penn Valley ended up seizing guns, money and more than 100
Compliance check yields more than 100 pounds of pot
Trending in: Ticker
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- Blue Star Mothers honor Marines with dedication of Gold Star Memorial Bridge
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Grandson uses creativity to keep Farmer Brown’s Trading Post thriving
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?