When we moved to Grass Valley in 2003 to build a home and settle here, we broke ground in February and moved in that August ... the same year! Good builder and few changes. So we were nonplused by the replacement of the rest stops at Donner Summit.
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Passenger killed in single-vehicle crash near Gold Run