Strollers along the corner of South Pine and Spring streets in Nevada City were greeted Sunday with an unusual sight: two broken halves of Nevada City Marketplace’s business sign leaned against one another with R.I.P. painted on them.
Nevada City Marketplace closes with a statement
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Mom reports stolen truck, weapons and cash
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Two women arrested after allegedly fleeing scene of crash
- Nevada City woman allegedly embezzled from children’s services nonprofit