Like many professors in my college, my English professor leads several class discussions about politics. In my class, we read many fascinating essays, then he asks for our opinions on what we read. Recently, we read an essay about compulsory military service, and that, among other things, opened my mind to how today’s America is different from what it used to be.
Return America to what it was
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- Nevada City woman allegedly embezzled from children’s services nonprofit
- Nevada Union graduates to open 1st cable park in California